Search the Site
Sign up for our Email Newsletter
Guest Commentary: Louisiana Should Take Note of Failed Medicaid Policies in Arkansas
April 22, 2014 18:04
Guest Commentary: Let the Sunshine In!
April 22, 2014 17:04
The Nexus Between Workforce Development and Criminal Justice in Louisiana
April 9, 2014 11:04
Streamlining Medical Parole to Ensure Public Safety and Protect Taxpayers
March 31, 2014 15:03
How Louisiana Can Get Smart on Crime
March 19, 2014 22:03
PS and you best warn the 8.1 million who "just hate" Obamacare but are using it
In Arkansas, we no longer have people dying on the street like they do in Ms and
great, thank you so much.
great! thanks for sharing!!
great story, very interesting.
- Higher Education: The Next Asset Bubble? (39 comments)
- Ten Oil Rigs Have Exited Gulf Since Obama Moratorium Went Into Effect (31 comments)
- Six Reasons to Reject National Popular Vote (31 comments)
- Red Light Camera Revenue has Increased 419 percent since 2008 (26 comments)
- Something Like a Slur (25 comments)
- North Dakota the First to Pass New Tactic Against Federal Debt (22 comments)
- 20 More Oil Rigs Could Leave the Gulf Unless Permitting Is Increased (22 comments)
- New Research: Federal Workers Make 61 Percent More than Private Counterparts (20 comments)
- Louisiana Next in Line for Arizona Illegal Immigration Bill, and Its Consequences (16 comments)
- Guest Commentary: U.S. Experiencing the Beginning of a Long-term Energy Boom (15 comments)
American Legislative Exchange Council
Gov. Bobby Jindal
Health Care Reform
Louisiana Association of Business and Industry
Louisiana Federation of Teachers
Louisiana Lawsuit Abuse Watch
Louisiana Oil and Gas Association
National Debt Relief Amendment
Right On Crime
Posts Tagged ‘Tax Increment Financing’
HB 531, which was passed unanimously by the House, would create the Lafayette Parish Redevelopment Authority, which would approve local government use of future property, sales, and other taxes to pay back debt-funded development of “blighted” or “distressed” areas.