Tax Foundation interview’s Pelican Institute’s Fergus Hodgson
NEW ORLEANS, La. – With so many tax proposals proceeding in the Louisiana legislature, the Tax Foundation – a nonpartisan, D.C.-based policy institute – checked in this morning with the Pelican Institute. Fergus Hodgson is the Institute’s capitol bureau reporter, and he explained the status of the Amazon tax, the cigarette tax, and the income tax. Click below to listen – 11 minutes.
- Update: Debt Relief Amendment Sails Through Committee
- Amazon Tax Passes House, Moves to the Senate
- Revenue Desperation Pushing States to Institute Amazon Tax
- Commentary: Crescent City Connection Dysfunction Needs Legislative Action
- National Study Ranks Louisiana in Top Five for Government Transparency Websites